I often scour the web throughout the day to inform myself about the world around me. Occasionally I find facts that are odd but really interesting, headlines that are just too funny not to share, animal stories that are just ridiculously cute, heinous people who should be publicly shamed, and random funny pics. So I thought I would start sharing them with you, my readers, hopefully on a weekly basis.
I hope you enjoy them. Don’t forget to share on Facebook and Twitter!
Interesting Science Stories of the Week
- Geckos inspire new sticky tape: Adhesive that copies lizards’ feet can clean itself and stays tacky when used on dusty surfaces
- Brain signals move paralyzed limbs in new experiment
- It’s the iTie: Futuristic neckwear that can change its pattern at the touch of a button
- First Fecal Transplant Bank Opens
- Tron’s light cycle becomes REAL: Lotus reveal plan to build its first motorcycle based on the sci-fi design
- Artificial muscles 100 times stronger than ours created using FISHING LINE – and they could be used to create robots with Terminator-like strength
Freaks of the Week
- Woman, 58, calls 911 to report her husband, 72, for trying to make her ‘hook up’ with his SISTERS
- Good Idea/Bad Idea: Use A Power Drill To…
Villains of the Week
- Faith healing couple sent to prison for up to seven years in the tragic death of their SECOND child from treatable pneumonia
- Teenagers accused of carving SWASTIKA into classmate’s forehead with box cutter to be tried as adults as bail is set at $3 MILLION each
- Lawsuit: Cops Hit Man’s Car, Check To Make Sure They Aren’t On Camera, Arrest Him To Cover It Up
- Drive as I say, not as I do. New York Mayor’s convoy seen speeding
Funny Pics of the Week
Ad for Olympic Hockey game of USA vs Canada
Yikes! See a doctor, man!
Gold medal secrets revealed!
I think I would have put Cox first, but hey, maybe they’re fun folks!
Resourceful girl selling Girl Scout cookies outside a marijuana dispensary.