Interesting Science Stories of the Week
Freaks of the Week
- Man Teaches Gun Safety By Shooting Himself In The Head
- McDonald’s sued for $1.5 million by customer after employee called ‘Angel’ only gave him one NAPKIN with his meal
Villains of the Week
- Cops charged with falsifying evidence after dash cam proves man did nothing wrong at traffic stop and actually put his hands up when they say he resisted
- Cop tells student filming him: ‘You just lost your free speech rights!’
- Substitute teacher, 72, arrested for furiously masturbating in high school hallway
- Man admits to squeezing HAMSTER to death with his bare hands in pet store
Funny Pics of the Week
Nice day for a walk…with my snakes?
It turns out, we’re a lot older than we think.
Well, that’s kinda racist.
Use the force, and by force, I mean the light switch
Stop! Or I’ll eat this banana!
Is this the world’s first selfie?
Just a man…and his raccoon…sharing some popcorn
Those pesky empty apartments never cooperate.
This should go without saying, but…
This could be the luckiest man to be alive ever