Interesting Science & Medical Stories of the Week
- Studies find ‘young’ blood rejuvenates aging mice
- Sony develops tapes that have 3,700 times more storage than Blu-ray disc
- Plastic, Heal Thyself
- Robotic Arm Catches Whatever You Throw It
- Dean Kamen’s DARPA-Funded Prosthetic Arm Gets FDA Approval
- Without the free market, who would build the solar-powered roads?
- Air-Conditioned Helmet Keeps Soldiers Cool
- Could measles cure cancer?
- Could stem cells help people paralysed by MS? Scientists reveal they are ‘astonished’ by landmark study
- The ‘magic mesh’ that can make water out of thin air
Heroes and Kudos Of The Week
- Law Professor: Gun Rights an Important Black Tradition
- Internet Bully Challenges Pro Boxer To A Fight, Guess What Happened?
- Police Chief: I Will NOT Enforce Gun Ban
- Homeowner Uses AR-15 to Shoot Home Invader Armed with Handgun
Villains Of The Week
- Wisconsin sober driver arrested for DWI after deputy slams into her car
- Virginia Cop To Citizen: Record Me And I’ll Arrest You
- Police Charge Woman with ‘Wiretapping’ for Recording Her Own Arrest
- Cell phone footage ‘shows police putting boy in a choke hold and kicking him to the ground’
- Cops Tase 10-Year-Old At Daycare
People are crazy!
Funny Pics of the Week
The most uninterested dog in the world.
This restaurant is going down fast.