Interesting Science & Medical Stories of the Week
- Should We Stop Calling Obesity a Disease?
- Can Looks Predict Someone’s Intelligence?
- Doctors transport a patient to his past by zapping the brain to make him HALLUCINATE
- Can Small Modular Nuclear Reactors Find Their Sea Legs?
- Why You Should Swear More
- Are Two Parents Really Better Than One?
- New Drug for Stomach Cancer Starves Tumors of Blood
- NASA video shows how they will land humans on Mars in the 2030s
Heroes and Kudos Of The Week
- Staples Delivers First Blow for Postal Privatization
- Armed, Naked Homeowner Bests Intruder
- Missouri Senate Joins House in Nullifying Federal Gun Control
Villains Of The Week
- Cops in PA can now search your car without a warrant
- ‘But I’m Black:’ Democratic Congressman Stands By ‘Uncle Tom’ Comment
- Watch This: Cops Admit They Got The Wrong Guy, Arrest Him Anyway
- Video Shows Cop Extorting Motorist on I-80
- Cop Freaks Out and Arrests Man Filming Him
- A bodybuilding frog? Amphibian spotted doing pull-ups for 10 minutes to beef up his arms (but doesn’t bother working the legs)
- First-ever pictures of a snow leopard making a kill
- Kung-fu snow leopard cub twins put on a martial arts show
- Man forced to call police because stubborn GOAT won’t get off his car
- Lion cubs block traffic in Kruger National Park
People are crazy!
- Watch: the drag-racing V8 Smart car
- ‘Wow, you’re super pretty. You wanna go on a date sometime?’: Shirtless man tries to pick-up reporter during live interview
Funny Pics of the Week
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Quite possibly the best name for a fire fighter ever
Not sure what happens next, but it’s sure to be awesome!