Interesting Science & Medical Stories of the Week
- A battery that ‘breathes’ could power next-gen electric vehicles
- Top scientists debunk climate change myths
- Solar-Powered Toilet Scorches Poop Into Biochar
- Development of Alzheimer’s trademark cell-killing plaques slowed by researchers
- How Do We See Things From Space?
- What Happens To Your Body When You Get Drunk And Stoned At The Same Time?
- What Is Light Made Of?
- Stem cells created from a drop of blood: DIY finger-prick technique opens door for extensive stem cell banking
Heroes and Kudos Of The Week
People are Crazy!
- Man killed after being hit by a pickup truck for arguing about the end of 300: Rise of the Empire
- ‘You’re giving me Sophie’s choice’: Former high-ranking Scientologist claims the church ripped her family apart ‘by forcing her to choose between her son and daughter’
- NC police seek man who sucked toes at Wal-Mart
- Man Detained at Airport After Announcing ‘I Have a Bomb In My Ass’
Government Gone Bad!
Funny Pics of the Week
I don’t think I want to live on this road, nor travel on it.
What the hell, Bing?
And THIS, is how the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles started.
I think this is involuntary manslaughter at this point.
I’m sure the little guy was heavier than he looks.
Must have been quite an evening.
I knew it!
What could POSSIBLY go wrong, here?
That’s one way to get it home, I guess.
Possibly the worst ad placement ever.