Interesting Science and Medical Stories of the Week
- DNews: Are Scientists Close to Curing Down Syndrome?
- Brain cell discovery could open doors to targeted cancer therapies
- DNews: Will Electric Shocks Cure Paralysis?
- Astronaut Pee Turned Into Fuel
- Dog ownership benefits families of children with autism
- Finally, A Way To Harvest Hydroelectric Energy From Toilet Flushes
- You’re Not Highly Evolved
- Innovative Axe Chops Through Wood Like It’s Butter
Heroes of the Week
- ‘This is England, not North Korea’ – UK Hairdresser Tells Kim Jong Cronies Who Demand Removal of Parody Poster
- BRAVO: Teacher Slams Common Core and Then Resigns
- Outraged judge throws the book at five cops who lied on the stand
- GOP congressman pushes bill to cut off Eric Holder’s paycheck
- Heroic armed nurse saves man from angry mob
Villains of the Week
- ‘Her moaning was that of a wounded animal’: Couple ‘starved a blind orphan with cerebral palsy and let her sit in filthy wheelchair as her teeth rotted away while living off her Medicaid payments’
- Watch & Learn From These Epic Gun Failures
- Home Invader Brings a Knife to a Gun Fight
- Knife-wielding robber no match for armed WW2 vet and wife
- Armed Jewelry Store Owner Kills One Robber, Sends Second Fleeing
- EPIC BATTLE: Drunk guy versus fence
- Pizza Guy Blasts Robbers With His Handgun!
Bad Government Stories of the Week!
Awesome Animal Stories of the Week
- Baby alligator proudly rides on mother’s head to keep dry and catch some sun
- Retired guard dog who never had puppies adopts a kitten
Funny Pics Of The Week
As usual, Marine wins.
Hiccupping seal, because why not?
Probably should have put that line break one word sooner.
Dog takes pooping to the next level.
Well…there is that, I guess.
Someone might want to mind their kid. He’s a special one.
It’s about time someone came out with this.
Look closely, that’s not a bird. That’s a woman in body paint.
Ask a stupid question…