Interesting Science and Medical Stories of the week
- Vegetarians are ‘less healthy’ and have a poorer quality of life than meat-eaters
- Breakthrough that could help paralyzed walk
- World’s leading violinists CAN’T tell the difference between a Stradavarius worth millions of pounds and a modern instrument
- ‘A LIFE-CHANGER’ Electrical device helps paralyzed men move legs
- UK Lab Growing Human Body Parts
- Breakthrough as scientists regenerate an animal’s organ for the first time – paving the way for organ restoration in humans
- Homeopathic treatments ‘no better than a placebo’
- Have scientists found the genetic switch that could end obesity?
- Studies: Lab-grown nostrils, vaginas working well
Heroes of the Week
- Dramatic moment hero jumps onto tracks and stops oncoming Chicago subway train to save woman who had slipped off platform and into its path
- VICTORY: Nebraska Passes Major Pro-Gun Bill
- Home invader shot by entire family
- FREEDOM TO FLASH Ore. judge rules flashing headlights is free speech
Amazing Animal Stories!
- Incredible moment baby baboon ‘suckles’ 350lbs lioness after mother is killed… and at the last minute is plucked from the fierce creature by its brave father and lifted to safety out of the lion’s jaw
- Nela and Nobby, polar bear twins, love nothing more than playtime
- Bear opens car door while passengers inside are terrified and amused
Funny Pics Of The Week
This looks REALLY good!
A beautiful moment between a woman and a bird.
I’m not sure what this dude is planning to do with this toaster, but it looks like it won’t end well for humanity.
Well this is quite ironic!